Make a Plan - Work the Plan
Like anything else, becoming a realtor will take time, effort, and money. But once you know the steps, reaching your goal will seem much more attainable. If your goal is to become a realtor, click on the links below to learn how to make a plan and how to access the resources you need to work your plan.
How to Become a Real Estate Agent - Step by Step
Three: Pass the Salesperson Licensing Examination
Four: Request a
- Read the instructions to complete the fingerprint check
- Register your username with the Idaho Real Estate Commission and check the results of your background check
Five: Collect Your
Before applying for your license, collect these documents:
- Fingerprint and Background Check
- Salesperson Examination Certificate
- Pre-License Modules 1 & 2 Course Completion Certificates
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Please, call or write any time. We would love to help you plan.